RECOMMENDATIONS NEEDED!

jmoutray
New Contributor II

I am needing some recommendations for a "tent" like structure for our technicians to have in the spring when it is raining. We are wanting something big enough to place around the condenser and cover the technician and the condenser if it is raining to be able to complete the tune up. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @jmoutray - I imagine a standard pop-up tent should suffice. Wind is also another hinderance to consider. Bonus tip: get a standard pop-up tent with your company logo on it for additional advertising and call it a day!

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

JaneanS
New Contributor III

Easy-Ups come in multiple sizes and the legs can even be staked down in the event of wind. Since the legs telescope, you can even set them at different heights. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JaneanS
New Contributor III

Easy-Ups come in multiple sizes and the legs can even be staked down in the event of wind. Since the legs telescope, you can even set them at different heights. 

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @jmoutray - I imagine a standard pop-up tent should suffice. Wind is also another hinderance to consider. Bonus tip: get a standard pop-up tent with your company logo on it for additional advertising and call it a day!

Sheena @ NiFT