errors after update

wpampell
New Contributor II

it seems like every time ST does an update, the next day or two we have issues or permissions change.   Is anyone else having these kinds of issues after the updates?

8 REPLIES 8

gotobrandi
Contributor II

Sadly it seems to happen with every update ☹️

nsappenfield
New Contributor

Same....in the office and the field. I can't even get a support chat person. It just spins and spins. I've emailed our rep for help. But it sounds like its a bigger issue, not just isolated to us. 

mraymark
New Contributor

None of my techs can see their jobs as of this morning. Have been trying to get ahold of ST support for about 45 minutes with no success.

JOAN
New Contributor

We are having issues also.  I also have a few techs that are also having issues. 

chrisp_g
New Contributor

we are as well. None of our techs can see their jobs. and we keep getting a code error on the office side. 

Avarga12
New Contributor

Application errors with every click. Unable to open forms or edit in Pricebook. Perhaps they should have postponed this update even further.

Will
New Contributor II

We are having issues as well. Not able to text customers. Not able to email customers. And error codes on the screen.

espencer1
New Contributor II

we're having issues too, in the office and with our techs as well... it's getting really frustrating