Forms Trigger for Specific Questions

Zching
New Contributor III

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else was curious about triggering alerts on forms for questions or items in the form if it is filled out. 

To better explain I have created a Happy Call form that my CSR fill out when we do happy calls to customers about the work done at their home, and I have a specific question that if a customer is willing to give referral information that the specific box when filled in, will then trigger an alert to another person to then call and let them know they have been referred to us. 

But I was curious if anyone else had ideas similar to this for the form trigger alert. 

7 REPLIES 7

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I love that you created a form for Happy Calls!

It has helped with my CSR organize the information for the questions they ask

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I like that idea for referrals, going to bring that one up with our team.  Thanks for sharing.  We have created a parts one and a ISR follow-up one for techs (pending conditional logic update) that triggers alerts for inventory manager and ISR team.  Do you give any incentives to customers for referrals?

Zching
New Contributor III

Yes, we currently do depending on what they bought from us we give them money back or discount for the referral 

Rozie_Ricca

I have trigger alarms setup on all types of forms in our system. If an estimate sales it alerts a project manager, after a job is half way complete a form will alert billing, and when permit needs to be pulled our warehouse is informed. Trigger alerts are so helpful.

I am trying to set up an alert for if a particular form is filled out "Yes" that it will auto email that form to the manager.  Is that something that can be done?

Zching
New Contributor III

The triggers do help a lot. I am curious do you find that the forms can be tedious?