Is there no way to create an email preference center for customers in Marketing Pro?

LizSterley
New Contributor II

We're trying to better segment our audiences to send them more relevant emails, learn what they want to see from us and how often, etc., but I can't figure out if there's even a way to do so. 

But, I also don't think there's even any filter options in the audience builder groups that can account for people who only want want emails weekly or monthly, or who only wants to see service reminders, or newsletters, and so on. 

We offer so many different services that, aside from what jobs they've had done in the past, there's no way to know if there's any OTHER services they may be interested in, or if they just want ones relating to what they've had done. 

But then again, is there even a way to access this information after they've chosen their email preferences? How do we see what options are given to them and what they've chosen? Are they literally only given the choice to unsubscribe, and nothing else?

I just don't want to screw things up 😩 any information, tips, or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated! I have so much that I still need to learn...

4 REPLIES 4

hdonalds
New Contributor III

I would love for you to submit this to the ideas portal for other users to vote on! 

Just click "Ideas" above on the navigation bar to go in and submit!

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

There isn't an email preference center, but something I've done in the past is send a series of campaigns themed for different services/products. Then segment future campaigns based on whether they opened or clicked on that email. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

I'll keep that in mind and give it a shot. Thank you!

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't believe there is any way to specify how often someone gets an email (may be a good idea to create though!). If my memory serves me correctly they are able to say what kind of emails they receive if they hit the marketing preferences. I know that you can select an exclusion in the audience builder of someone who has received a certain email though. So maybe if you are doing a generic plumbing one, then you exclude people that got specific more targeted emails for a plumbing offer, so on and so forth. Just depends on your audience.

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member