Bulk Follow Up Notes for Recurring Service Events

triciamccoy
New Contributor II

Catching up on scheduling overdue maintenance appointments and what I like to do is send a "mass" email template from Outlook to the exported list of email addresses and then book from the replies that I get.  I've always had amazing response this way in short periods so each time I've been tasked to catch up overdue recurring services - that is my go-to.  

The issue I have is logging the follow up.  The process is > Recurring Service page, select Log a Follow Up, select Sent Email from the Log Template drop down, check Copy to Location Notes, check Copy to Customer Notes, select Save.

My issue : as easy as it is to export the list to get the email addresses from - why can't I find an easy process to log the Sent Email follow up note to ALL of the accounts AT ONE TIME ?  

When the list populates from the criteria on the Follow Up tab, Recurring Service Events - Service Titan used to not have the option to select records.  I was hoping being about to select records would give more options than exporting.  Is there something I am overlooking ?  

As much as I love Service Titan - I've been away from it for almost 4 years and feel like a beginner by how much has CHANGED...and I was a guru at it ! 🙂 

Any suggestions / solutions are GREATLY appreciated !

You're welcome for meeting me !
11 REPLIES 11

triciamccoy
New Contributor II

Go VOTE !  Thanks everyone !! 😁

COMMUNITY-I-2072

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Voting now!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

Yay! You got my 1 allotted vote lol 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

RandiThompson

Post this as an idea I would vote a million times if it would let me!!!!!!!! I have been asking my CSM about this exact scenario for months!!!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

@RandiThompson done ! thank you !

JessicaSmith

@triciamccoy You can share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Done.  Thank you !

reneem

This would be awesome, to be able to bulk log a follow up. For us, we just know that emails and texts are being sent, but the only follow up we log is when we call the customer. that way we can keep track of who hasnt been physically called yet.

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

triciamccoy
New Contributor II

@reneem true.  I have my exported spreadsheet to know who was sent one but I'm a "notes junkie" so it bothers me if it isn't logged properly. lol