I'm on the struggle bus this morning... Please vote for this idea

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Or if you have any amazing workarounds that would save me time I would love to hear them!! 

COMMUNITY-I-1902

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating
5 REPLIES 5

reneem

No report that has all those things, but few ideas I have to maybe make it easier.

Are you going through the recurring services section on the follow up page in ST? Go to the top of ST and click "follow up" then go to "recurring services" and type in your criteria that you are looking to call. You can even sort the columns by clicking them. We click the "Number of Attempts" and start with the ones that have not been attempted at all first!  When you click the recurring service from that screen, it should open you straight into the recurring service, rather then having to go to the customer page, and then to location, etc.

Also, on balances, we look at the billing history report. For that one, if you go to Accounting at top of your ST, then Charge Members, then billing history, it will show you any balances on membership billing.

I hope this is helpful!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

LizTaliferro
New Contributor

No ideas here, we recently started memberships so when the one year mark rolls around one report for things would be so nice. Hopefully they make a change soon. 

JessicaSmith

I don't have any good ideas except to say membership reporting could use some serious upgrades.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Here's the text of your idea so people can read it and share workarounds!

I would love to have an option to report on the status of the recurring visit AND the balance (if any) of the membership billing on ONE report! We use this to generate our call lists, we call one set to schedule and the other set to see if they want to continue the service. Also the process of adding a follow up needs improvement. Currently we first run the unattempted recurring visits report, then search the location, click on the location, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the recurring visit that needs a follow up, click on log a follow up, click on log templates, click on left message and then click save..... on each one that is on the callout list for the day. If this was uploadable to change the visits to unreachable or if the recurring visit had log follow-up next to it without having to click into it that would make my life a little easier!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

Thanks!! See struggle bus 🤣

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating