Adding Equipment to Estimate from ST Mobile

Msimeonoff
New Contributor II

Has anyone found a work around for being able to attach equipment to tasks on an estimate in mobile? I know its not a feature available for Mobile users but it is a feature available for Office Users. So weird. 

This has become a problem for my Trade Admin when he is trying to order parts for our Commercial customers. There are so many parts and pieces of equipment and it would help save time if all the equipment info could populate on the estimate directly if attached to a service. 

4 REPLIES 4

stacy_oc
New Contributor

We have this same issue.  I work on the Office side and have tried on the Mobile side.  The system does not allow you to select a piece of equipment for an estimate like it does on an invoice.  As mentioned, it is very frustrating when there are so many pieces of equipment for a Commercial customer and a different tech is returning to do the repair.

jbhvac0
New Contributor III

Did you find a way to do this? We need to specify equipment that will be repaired when providing estimates as well.

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can just search for and add the equipment individually if the equipment you are looking for has a category attached to it in ST? Is that maybe the solution you are looking for?

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you attach equipment to a service in the pricebook from the office, then that equipment is permanently attached to that service. It will automatically populate on the estimate or invoice any time that service is used, be it in mobile or in the office. Estimate & Proposal templates may also be helpful to you