Mobile Issues

AmyKerr
New Contributor II

Good Morning!

For the last almost 24 hours we have had our techs without the ability to use the Mobile App on their Tablets.  We reached out to chat this morning and they are saying it is an isolated incident with our techs.  I am not sure how this would happen with just our account.  Is anyone else having issues with their Techs not being able to sync their ServiceTitan Mobile?

ETA:  This issue is happening even if they pull up ST in a web browser.  I am not sure what to do at this point except for wait for ST support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I haven't had any issues today or yesterday. Are you using a web browser in the mean time? have your techs go to go.servicetitan.com and type their login info so they can at least still use ST until support figures it out!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmyKerr
New Contributor II

I just emailed all of my techs and let them know this work around.  While it is not ideal it will work in the mean time until we can get this all sorted through ST support.  Thank you much!

reneem

Of course! Glad to help!

reneem

I haven't had any issues today or yesterday. Are you using a web browser in the mean time? have your techs go to go.servicetitan.com and type their login info so they can at least still use ST until support figures it out!