techs cannot create equipment

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

This is a growing issue and I know I have seen in mentioned on Masterminds.  We have techs that are creating equipment (and they have screen shots of it created) then it just disappears completely as if the never created it!  I have an "escalated ticket" but we cannot be the only shop experiencing this, right!?!  Is a fix coming soon!?  This is a critical part of what we need our techs to do for every job!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts
8 REPLIES 8

coriaren
New Contributor II

We are also having the same issue. We also seem to be having communication issues between desktop and mobile. Technician will complete out the job on mobile and it still shows up as being worked on in desktop, then the information input on mobile is gone. These issues all started after the lasted update. 

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

I ran a test on our test account and it seemed to work.  I will see how the day goes with our guys and get back to you.  Because the problem didn't seem to effect all techs all of the time.  I'll report back after the day.  Thank you!

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

Sounds great @scottf_GBO - I appreciate the testing. Thank you!

I am being told this is still an issue.  I am looking into it

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @scottf_GBO and @jaquelin - According to the internal ticket, it appears the fix has been deployed. Could you take a look and verify it's working as expected?

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @jaquelin and @scottf_GBO - I wanted to let you know that I'm still watching the internal ticket and see that progress is being made. As soon as the fix has been applied, I will be sure to let you know.

We appreciate your patience. 

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

we have 3 techs with the same issue

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @scottf_GBO - unfortunately, you are not the only shop experiencing this issue and for that I'm sorry. I can assure you that our developers are working on it as we speak. I'm watching the internal ticket so as soon as a fix is deployed, I'll comment here to let you know.

I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you, your team, and the other shops impacted. I appreciate your patience while the team works through the fix.