Report for APPOINTMENTS scheduled tomorrow?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Good morning! I'm trying to build a scheduled report for install jobs with APPOINTMENTS scheduled tomorrow. If I filter by JOB START DATE it excludes jobs that we are not on the first appointment. If I filter by JOBS WITH APPOINTMENT DATE it is giving me jobs we've started but not completed, even if they don't have an appointment tomorrow. I can't filter by "Next" or "Upcoming" appointment on a scheduled report because I have to put a specific date into the filter. I want to see every job with an appointment tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith

Apparently ST-62 is going to fix this issue for me! 

• Added Jobs with Next Appt Start Date filter option to Jobs dataset: You can now filter any reports using the Jobs dataset for Jobs with Next Appt Start Date. This helps streamline the usage of any emergency outages reports that need to be filtered by jobs with a specific next appointment start date. For more on this feature, see Jobs report template.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

tsjobeck

If you have any issues, there is a support ticket started on this as well. I can share your information back to them. Hope this helps.

Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

tsjobeck

I just got a notification that the new filter “Jobs with Next Appt Start Date” is built and it is available in your NEXT account. It will go live in the Eclipse release - but if you wanted to test this filter in your NEXT account.

Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

JessicaSmith

Apparently ST-62 is going to fix this issue for me! 

• Added Jobs with Next Appt Start Date filter option to Jobs dataset: You can now filter any reports using the Jobs dataset for Jobs with Next Appt Start Date. This helps streamline the usage of any emergency outages reports that need to be filtered by jobs with a specific next appointment start date. For more on this feature, see Jobs report template.

sambott1
Contributor

Or what about the Upcoming Jobs report? Have you looked at that?

sambott1
Contributor

How far in advance are you looking to have on the report?

sambott1
Contributor

Maybe try looking at that EODR -- you can filter it by "job started," "job creation," and "jobs with appt date." 

sambott1
Contributor

Are you running this report from the Emergency Outage Dispatch Report?

JessicaSmith

I built a new report on the jobs dataset.

JessicaSmith

I just tried it from the Emergency Outage Dispatch Report and it is not giving me what I need.