Outbound Calling

jackie_g
New Contributor

Hello!

Looking for some advice/ideas on incentives and contest to motivate my scheduling team as we approach our slower season. We currently have incentives for Outbound Nons, but I am really looking for some fresh ideas that will excite and motivate them!

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AngiToth
New Contributor II

At the conference someone talked about a dispatch BINGO card where you have the different types of customers/calls listed on the cards, arranged in different places and then once they get a straight lined checked off, they call out BINGO. lol I thought it sounded like it was a super cute and fun game. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jaalahig
New Contributor II

We love our games ! We play call center themed bingo, Candyland, & Jenga . On the slowest days we will give scratch offs or gift cards to anyone that gets 100% booking rate with a certain number of calls booked. We will have month long contests for most outbound, best booking rate, & best quality. This past month we did a quality contest and the winner chose between $150 gift card or a paid day off. We also have a Prize Wheel, Plinko (one of our techs built it), and buzzers so we can play the Price Is Right! 

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We do all sorts of spiffs in our slower season for outbound calls. We do $10 per outbound call booked during our slowest season. We also do contest where we get "coupon time" this is 1 hour or 30 minutes of time off at the end of a week long contest. Whoever booked the most outbound calls get the hour our whatever you would want to do and the 2nd place gets the lesser time. Just a few ideas. Our we get giftcards or wheel spins! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

AngiToth
New Contributor II

At the conference someone talked about a dispatch BINGO card where you have the different types of customers/calls listed on the cards, arranged in different places and then once they get a straight lined checked off, they call out BINGO. lol I thought it sounded like it was a super cute and fun game.