Love to see this being addressed 

tsjobeck
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

CSM= Proactive and Support= Reactive!!! Love this

ashsmith

Love that this is being addressed and that there is a clear plan moving forward!

Ryoungster
New Contributor II

It's been 3 months and support is actually getting worse not better. It is clear that you do not have 1/10 the trained support ST needs to service the client.

You CSM team is equally lacking. I onbarded 11/04/2022 spoke for the first time to a CSM Member 2/07/2023.

He was 10 minutes late an said he had to go to another meeting after 20 minutes. He showed me some stuff and that was about it.

If you would have told me it was going to be like this, I never would have moved. Neither would any other sane person. 

stasman
New Contributor

Hi @Ryoungster -

My name is Stefani Tasman, and I am a leader in the Customer Success organization here at ServiceTitan. First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for the experiences you’ve been having with our team. One of our core values is Be a Dream Team and we have not been living up to that value for you. We are making changes to our teams and processes to become more of a strategic partner to you and, unfortunately, you've experienced some bumps in the new road we have been paving. Again, I sincerely apologize for the experience you’ve had.

I have your contact information and will work with my team to ensure your concerns are addressed and actioned. A member of the team will reach out to you directly this afternoon or first thing tomorrow.

We want to do everything in our power to make sure the ServiceTitan platform is supporting your business’s success, not becoming a blocker to your success. We appreciate earning your trust and serving you. 

Thank you,

Stefani