BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
8 Comments
MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The customer and location pages are  especially the customer details portion, *customer since* and the collapsible sidebar

JOB SUMMARY REQUIRED very excited about this! 

Might want to get phones pro for that "second chance leads" feature 🙂

The refund banner is extremely helpful 

Pay Deposit from the mobile side is a GAME CHANGER!! 

Edit end time... why didn't I think of that 💃

THANK YOU!!! 🙂

Miranda

Great updates! Thank you!

AdamCronenberg

What if the job summary field is already prepopulated by default on the job type?  Will the make summary required ensure the agent adds additional notes on their own besides what the system prepopulates?  Love the videos, keep it up!!

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@AdamCronenberg  as of right now, there is nothing in place for the system to differentiate between user-entered text and default text from the job type settings. I'm working with the product manager to see if this is something we can add. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mirdesch If you haven't watched this yet, I highly recommend it. Also, I'm hoping you can turn on some of these new features for me such as editing the job end time. 🙂

mirdesch
Contributor II

@BCN Question: Does the edit appointment end time affect ACP or Schedule Assistant booking workflows?

n_bertra
New Contributor II

Cool! can we some conditional logic on reccuring services now? Id love to be able to get closer to formally running delivery route, natively, in ST. This is impossble with the current reccurring services that doesnt allow me to exclude weekends and holidays.

tsjobeck

Coolio, Tom with the shiny dome!