INSTALL PAY IN SERVICE TITAN

reidquality
New Contributor

Hello Servicetitan users!  I am trying to figure out the best way to integrate configurable payroll for our installers that are compensated based on item installed.  It would also be beneficial from a job costing perspective.  Any advice would be helpful!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can set an item by item bonus for each item that will pay the installer based on that item being on the invoice.  You also have the option to select invoice item total if you have multiple items that would contribute to the installers pay.  Configurable payroll has a ton of flexibility and that pay would be included in the payroll portion of job costing.  I recommend checking out @BCN video from about a year ago on configurable payroll.  It is super helpful.  

Element Mist

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@reidquality CP is such a great feature and I second what @AdamCronenberg said and would like to add that if you have additional payouts, such as a turn over (when you pay them for turning over leads to another dept.) you can also add this as an additional pay rule in that payroll profile. 

Sheena @ NiFT

AdamCronenberg

You can set an item by item bonus for each item that will pay the installer based on that item being on the invoice.  You also have the option to select invoice item total if you have multiple items that would contribute to the installers pay.  Configurable payroll has a ton of flexibility and that pay would be included in the payroll portion of job costing.  I recommend checking out @BCN video from about a year ago on configurable payroll.  It is super helpful.  

Element Mist

AdamCronenberg

Invoice Item Bonus.PNG

Element Mist