Performance Pay for Employee Reports that show what has been paid to them and what hasn't been paid

danieljr921
New Contributor II

I am in DESPERATE NEED of Reports that allow me to track what employees have been paid and what they are still owed... How can you have performance pay without this feature... Please don't say trust the system

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Add this as an Idea and I will vote! We don't do our payroll through ST, but we do track time and sales through ST. So that information goes back into Paychex, and then we send it for sign off to our employees and techs. that way we know it is done, and they know it is done!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

danieljr921
New Contributor II

So We are using the Completed Jobs report and the Master Pay File Report which seems to help with being able to audit commission/bonus pay.

danieljr921
New Contributor II

Reneem, Didn't mean to mark that as a solution. How do I add this as an Idea?

reneem

No worries! If you look at the top of community you will see "ideas" go in and create a new idea. Once you create it, it will give you an "ID" at the top left! Share that here and I will vote!

reneem

Add this as an Idea and I will vote! We don't do our payroll through ST, but we do track time and sales through ST. So that information goes back into Paychex, and then we send it for sign off to our employees and techs. that way we know it is done, and they know it is done!

AdamCronenberg

The payroll dates are locked in once the payroll persistence period hits.  Not sure what you are using to process your payroll but we have always been able to go and check with what the Gross Pay amount was for the payroll period in paylocity (the payroll software we use) and compare that to the pay detail report for that payroll period.  I have had many employees ask over the years and have never run into an issue where I wasnt able to prove to them payroll was accurate.  I would agree with double check the system and have a record, but not sure exactly what issue you are having.  Not sure if you are using Legacy Payroll or Configurable payroll, but Payroll Detail report by pay period would be what you would want for legacy payroll and the payroll approval in configurable payroll will allow you to have a record of what exactly was paid on if you had to deal with any employee questions or even a wage dispute (happens).  I have 300 technicians on payroll and have used it for 4 years and have never had an issue.  Encourage you to check out those 2 reports and see if that is what you are looking for or if not, how can we further help?

Element Mist

Adam,

We lost the payroll. detail report when we switched over to configurable payroll. I agree that the Payroll Detail Report would be perfect for this case;

AdamCronenberg

I would contact your CSM.  We use Configurable payroll but I still have access to all those legacy reports including the payroll Detail Report.  

Element Mist