View Payroll

dianam8686
New Contributor III

Is anyone else having issues where they are unable to see the current week of payroll when you view payroll?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I had a little trouble with that as well. They were all missing last Thursday's times, but if I clicked update now, it updated and showed the correct hours.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

harabyan
New Contributor

Hi everyone, we're looking into this issue and we'll get to the bottom of it ASAP.

As Miranda correctly suggested, if you click Update Now from the Payroll Dashboard OR if you click "Refresh Payroll" from the Master Pay File report, that should kick things back up. However this is only a temporary solution that I'm suggesting.

dianam8686
New Contributor III

She was correct for a certain day last week however the issue I was having was it was not showing any of the payroll information for this week the current week.  I did reach out to support and they escalated my situation to the payroll portion of ServiceTitan and they are working on it.  So far as of right now it is working.

Miranda

I had a little trouble with that as well. They were all missing last Thursday's times, but if I clicked update now, it updated and showed the correct hours.

Miranda

Yes it is not showing for us either. One of the techs brought it to my attention because they can't see it on their end.

dianam8686
New Contributor III

It is also messing with the guys hours from last week so they aren't showing up correctly for them approve them.