asnow
Valued Contributor II

When I purchased my HVAC service/repair company 15 years ago, I became the CSR, the Dispatcher and the office manager all at once. I started developing relationships with my new customer base, and enjoyed finding ways to serve them and nurture that relationship. 

I was very nervous to hire my first CSR because I didn’t know if anyone else could relate to my customers as well as I could. But I needed to scale my company and I knew I needed to hire more people to help. 

I began by hiring two part-time students. I trained them, and supplied them with the tools needed to do the job. They began to build their own relationships with customers, and I felt more confident as I continued to build my team. Eventually I hired a full time CSR/Dispatcher. As an owner, I could now work on my business, and find other ways to serve my customers. 

Today, I have an AMAZING team of CSRs, dispatchers and their manager in my call center. I don’t know what I’d do without them! They are integral to making sure our customers feel heard, appreciated and served. They make sure our field team stays busy and they keep things running smoothly for all of us! 

I encourage everyone to celebrate their Customer Service Teams this week for National Customer Service Week! It doesn’t have to be big or cost a lot of money. A simple thank you goes a long way. You can find more ideas to celebrate here. Remember to invite your CSRs and dispatchers to join our CSR / Dispatcher group on Community where we will be honoring them and showering them with lots of fun and gifts this week!

🎉Let us know in the comments below what you'll be doing to show your Customer Service Team. 🎉

2 Comments