Booking Request Dismissed Alert

vha9215
New Contributor II

This relates to booking integrations (not calls) that come through the same call calls screen.  We have integrated website leads to come into Service Titan as bookings.  Unfortunately, there is nothing to prevent any user from dismissing a booking and there is no requirement to provide a reason.  You can run a report to see what has been dismissed but that is about it.

It was suggested that we post here for other community members as it will be passed along to the product team as a suggestion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AdamCronenberg

You can set up an alert and get a text message when someone dismisses a booking.  This is in psuedo real time, so you can address it immediately and not have to wait to run a report.  I use this for GLSA bookings

Booking Dimissed Alert.PNG

Element Mist

AdamCronenberg

This is the GLSA one, not sure if the main one encompasses all bookings or not as I have never bothered testing.  GLSA Booking Dimissed Alert.PNG

Element Mist

Thanks! I had alert for the booking but not GLSA. Have done so now and will check. 

JessicaSmith

The main one does encompass all bookings as far as I know!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

COMMUNITY-I-1905 is ID for the idea submitted to add permission. Thanks!

JessicaSmith

Voted! Great idea!