Outbound calling with extensions

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We're having an issue with outbound calling. Our desk phones have extensions, those extensions are programmed into the employee profiles, and it's not calling the extension. Any ideas?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith

Update to this thread. I solved the problem by signing up for Phones Pro. Onboarding now!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

juliemc
New Contributor II

We were having the same issue and had to contact our telephone provider who then set up specific numbers to each extension and added that to Service Titan - Hope this helps

Steveng

So this issue is when they use the click to call feature it's not ringing their phones and you are hoping to still capture the recorded outbound call?  What kind of phone system is being used?  On our system (Shoretel/Mitel - Backup phones) we can create a direct line or workgroup that rings a team of people that could just click their bubble and answer, could be an option depending on how many people need to be updated or current processes with extensions.  I have not used or setup a desk phone with an extension on service titan.  Sounds like a pain either way.  

JessicaSmith

Yeah sounds like I need to set up direct dials for them. I'm also investigating Phones Pro.