Keeping Current Service Titian Design

DezireeC
New Contributor

Hello ST Community!I

Service Titian will be implementing a new layout on their call page that in my opinion is very complex and difficult to navigate. I have spoken to other CSR's who have agreed this change is more challenging to navigate. Service Titan has confirmed that this new design is guaranteed to take over the current layout and i wanted to see how the community feels about this change. 

3 REPLIES 3

mdaniels1
New Contributor II

I had lots of concerns from the staff and many of them did not like it at first.  Now that it has been live and they are actively using it almost all of them have come around to how much quicker it is making them and they are now loving it.  Just had to give it some time to become the new norm.

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I quite like the new layout and the upcoming changes will improve the function significantly.  @BCN has done up a really great video on the customer/location page here.   

Change is not something that we like, but in the case of the customer/location page, once you are familiar with it you won't even remember the old style.  ST makes product improvements all the time.  Sometimes they are big and sometimes not so much.  I really hope you give the new pages an honest try to see why they are improved.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

DezireeC
New Contributor