Multiple jobs on the same appointment?

DebraDay
New Contributor

Brand new, so I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere.  We have several instances where a client would like to have multiple services done at the same appointment. For instance, we could have a tech that could be asked to clear a drain while he's at a home doing routine HVAC maintenance. Is there a way to be able to have multiple jobs in multiple business units on the same appointment?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You have a couple options to have multiple business units.

1. Have a separate job for each task on a project (this doesn't really solve your problem)

2. Have your CSM turn on business unit by invoice item (apologies I don't know the actual config name). Then you can add tasks to your invoice and put the correct business unit by task to track on one job/appointment. (This will solve your problem!)

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

julianaf
New Contributor III

Here we have created tasks under services in PriceBook.  Each task has it own parts/material/equipment but techs can add or remove as necessary.

We are able to book a job with more then one task this way.

But yes, just one business unit.

Hope it helps you 🙂

JessicaSmith

You have a couple options to have multiple business units.

1. Have a separate job for each task on a project (this doesn't really solve your problem)

2. Have your CSM turn on business unit by invoice item (apologies I don't know the actual config name). Then you can add tasks to your invoice and put the correct business unit by task to track on one job/appointment. (This will solve your problem!)

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions