Option to have a Client Cancellation Notification SMS Toggled on/off for any cancelled jobs

HankRomero
New Contributor

This would be helpful for two growing reasons. 

1) If Tech/Comfort Advisor waits at the client's home with no responses for the time granted to them to wait and the office is unable to reach the client. Having the client receive a Cancel Notification that includes the reason would be great. 

2) We are making use of Schedule Engine and we note that the office may have to confirm certain information with the client, such as if they are the homeowner or their contact info appears off. If we are unable to reach them we have to cancel and it would be nice to notify them of it and why automatically via SMS.

3 REPLIES 3

disimpso
New Contributor III

Thank you Hank for submitting this! I think this would be a great idea. I hope you don't mind, I copied and added to your idea in the idea's page. Hopefully we can get more movement there and bring it to ST's attention. 

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you post this idea and share the link, you will have my vote!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post, @HankRomero

Thanks for sharing your feedback. These sound like something for the ideas page! 💡 https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!