Checking in

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi fellow Candians!

It has been a while since I checked in with everyone so I wanted to reach out and say hi! I am located in Ontario and as things start to cool down, we have been super busy!

How has everyone's year been? What are your wins from 2023? Share them below! Lets spread some positivity and cheer each other on! 🙌 🎉 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
8 REPLIES 8

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

A win for our company was growing our team this year! It can be difficult to find good technicians as I am sure everyone knows haha. After searching, we have a pretty great team now and it has been exciting to see how much we have grown just in one year! We also had our team's family grow. One tech had their first baby this year and we found out another tech's wife is expecting baby number 2... so many new littles to love! 🙂

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Wins this year was getting a ton of procedures in place and updating our pricebook!  Biggest win was successfully getting our membership program up and running.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Ooh congrats Miranda! That is very exciting. Sounds like some big wins for your company this year for sure!

Khiana Klatt

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Great Idea @KhianaKlatt !  2023 has been a great year, A couple wins for me - I went to Pantheon for the first time, and it was Great.  While I was there I also got to be on the ToolBox for the Trades Podcast speaking about Inventory.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Congrats on making it to Pantheon and on your podcast! Is there a link where we can listen to this podcast? I'd love to hear the inventory one - I missed it. 

Khiana Klatt

Jeremy_Wick

@KhianaKlatt  Here is the link for the podcast - https://www.servicetitan.com/podcast/jeremy-wickenhauser-interview

I thought there was a video for it too, but I couldn't find it

TimWall
New Contributor II

I just listened to the podcast yesterday! Nice to hear someone from Saskatchewan on the podcast. You made some great points. 

Jeremy_Wick

Thanks @TimWall - I was so nervous...