Welcome to summer! ‌☀️

As summer begins, our HVAC company is getting busier. Ottawa folks do not like living without AC! I am day dreaming of vacation. What are your summer plans? Any exciting trips planned? - I am going to Toronto this weekend for a short trip. I was hopi...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win of the week! ‌🏆

Happy Friday y’all! What is your work win of the week? Big or small, let's hear it! Did you close a big deal? Hire a new employee? Finish a task you had been putting off? I want to know! My win of the week is: One of the technician's messaged me yest...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let’s hear your positive story!

Happy April and happy spring! April showers bring May flowers! Personal or work – what is your positive story that has happened to you recently? Share something that has made you smile, lit a spark in you or made you feel happy. Have you had positive...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spring 2024 goals 🙌

As we enter the month of March, how has everyone's 2024 been so far? What goals do you and your company have for spring? What goals have you already achieved this year? How do you keep track of your goals - KPIs, checklists, an app, a board in your o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PRO tip - follow ups

PRO tip I've discovered as a Customer Service Representative - if you want to successfully reach your follow ups (recurring services are due or unsold estimates you'd like to close) you have a higher success rate on inclement weather days. More peopl...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Welcome to 2024!

Hello Canadian users! I hope everyone enjoyed some well deserved rest over the holidays! Now that we have entered 2024 - what are your goals for this year? Do you have any personal goals or business goals you have set? Is there anything exciting you ...

2024.jpeg
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thank you!!

As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has helped this group to grow this year! It was very exciting to create the Canadian User Group this year. This had been a goal of mine for a while, so to see it become a reality was awesome! I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking in

Hi fellow Candians! It has been a while since I checked in with everyone so I wanted to reach out and say hi! I am located in Ontario and as things start to cool down, we have been super busy! How has everyone's year been? What are your wins from 202...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

How's the weather?

Here in Edmonton we are going to have our first little cold snap, highs of -3 next week. Not awful, but we all know how things go crazy in the cold (if you are in HVAC). How is the weather in your areas? How do you deal with the influx when it gets b...

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Happy Thanksgiving (a day late!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian users on here! In our area, the weather was up to 25 degrees...unheard of for this time of year. Hope you all had a great long weekend!

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos