Join our LadyTitans Lounge as this week we will be discussing Memberships!

SGhirard
Contributor II

This week June 14th at 10 am PST we are hosting our LadyTitans Lounge and will be discussing memberships. We know this is an important topic so we wanted everyone to have the chance to join.

We are excited to have
industry experts join in on the discussion as well as our ServiceTitan team to help where we can.

To join in on the discussion, please sign up to become a LadyTitan (it's FREE) here and you will get the registration links to our monthly meeting and lounge. If you are already a member then this should be on your calendar. 

We can't wait to see you soon at the upcoming lounge!

8 REPLIES 8

jessylong
New Contributor III

I have it in my calendar for today as the meeting did something change?

Endie Long

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am still new and had to double check. The Zoom meeting today (6/20) is the monthly meeting (3rd Tuesday of every month). 

The one on the 14th is a monthly "Lounge meeting" (the second Wednesday each month). 

This is the information I have...

👉🏽 On the 3rd Tuesday of every month we host a monthly zoom meeting where we discuss a broad range of topics with our LadyTitans often speaking about business operations, mental health, mindset, leadership, employee engagement,  business processes and so much more, our speakers are phenomenal.  You can sign up for these meetings here

👉🏽On the second Wednesday of every month we host our LadyTitans Lounge is a place where we can come together mid-month to chat about anything that might be on our minds and network to meet other women in the trades and their allies. Join us for a mid-week coffee break to learn and grow together.

Hope it helps. 🙂 

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

Shoot! I can't believe I missed this!!!

Alexis F

lindsey_4
New Contributor II

Yes, I used to get the emails.  I can just sign up again that seems the easiest!  Thanks 🙂 

AshleyB

@lindsey_4 have you already registered for LadyTitans at https://www.servicetitan.com/ladytitans

lindsey_4
New Contributor II

I didn't get an email about this event either and would love to attend this morning. Are you able to point me in the right direction? 

Miranda

Can't wait to see all my ladies! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

MirandaMel

I don't have this on my calendar, did I miss something when I joined?  Funny that it is on memberships when I am just diving into this!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning