New Monday. New Goals. 💪

jwarren
New Contributor III

New Monday. 
New Week.
New Goals.

Happy Monday LadyTitans! 🌞

I hope each of you had a fabulous, well-rested weekend. Today is the start of a new week. 

What are your goals for this week? 

Let's keep each other motivated to reach our goals this week!

motivation-quote-1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

summer_t
New Contributor II

I'm really late in responding, but wanted to jump in. I've been focusing on goals this week, too. By recommendation of our business consultant I started listening to the audiobook version of "Eat That Frog!: 21 Ways to Stop Procrastination and Get More Done in Less Time." I'm only a few chapters in but it has already started changing the way I work and even the way my husband and I get things done home (key point being... we are actually getting things done at home now in the evenings, even with a 5 month old!). I haven't finished it yet, but would highly recommend it to anyone else trying to get more done when there seems to be an infinite list of things to do. 

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

You guys made me do it. I ordered "Eat That Frog!: 21 Ways to Stop Procrastination and Get More Done in Less Time." Now let's see if I can find the time to read it. lol

summer_t
New Contributor II

I'm really late in responding, but wanted to jump in. I've been focusing on goals this week, too. By recommendation of our business consultant I started listening to the audiobook version of "Eat That Frog!: 21 Ways to Stop Procrastination and Get More Done in Less Time." I'm only a few chapters in but it has already started changing the way I work and even the way my husband and I get things done home (key point being... we are actually getting things done at home now in the evenings, even with a 5 month old!). I haven't finished it yet, but would highly recommend it to anyone else trying to get more done when there seems to be an infinite list of things to do. 

jwarren
New Contributor III

Welp... I know what my next Amazon purchase will be! This sounds like a book I desperately need to read. Thanks for the recommendation!

summer_t
New Contributor II

Absolutely! I hope you enjoy it. 

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Delayed in responding, but at least able to respond within the same week. 🙂 Been a busy week. Things here at the office have been a bit nuts the past few weeks, but are settling down (a lot of BIG changes here!...for the better)

So, at the beginning of this week...I did make a goal. My goal was to manage work and personal life. My boyfriend and I have 5 kids and work full time with a long commute. 1 kid started kindergarten yesterday. Our 3 boys start high school in 2 weeks (the other one is off at college). Dr appointments/physicals for school and therapy appointments for one of them...back to school shopping and trying to get them back onto "school schedules" (no more sleeping till noon!). And trying to end the summer season with fun and special things. Wow...not an easy goal...but we are crushing it! One of the boys are actually here at the shop with us today helping. 🙂

jwarren
New Contributor III

Happy to hear that y'all are crushing this busy back-to-school time! I can't imagine the busyness that comes with back-to-school PLUS it being the busy season at work. Keep crushin' it!

Michelle78
New Contributor

Wow, am I behind in responding in here. That being said, my goals for this week are to 1. get reorganized in the office. 2. Time management and focus, last but not least make time for self care. I seem to be skipping that all together lol

jwarren
New Contributor III

Sadly, it's so easy to skip self-care when we have 100 emails to respond to, kiddos running around, and dinners to be cooked, but it's so important that we do self-care. I hope you have squeezed some self-care time in this week!

Miranda

I am on a mission to manage my time better at work and at home and prioritize self care. ❤️ 

Last week, I got on a reorganization kick in the office, so I hope to have that finished by the end of this week!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC