Residential Maintenance Memberships - DocuSign

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

Hi all,

We currently Docusign all Membership Agreements (contracts) for customers, and it's quite labor intensive to do each one, as there are a lot of details to personalize. We have about 134 now, but we aim to have 500 memberships by the end of the year. I need something easier, or I won't be able to keep up.

I know that the Service Agreements in ST are geared towards Commercial Memberships and are pretty good. 

Any other ideas for keeping things professional, requiring a signature, but getting away from Docusign?

Alexis F
4 REPLIES 4

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you create an estimate in ST and email it to the customer they can view and sign it and it will convert the estimate in ST to sold and show up in your follow ups.

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Hi there,

I'm referring to Residential memberships not estimates. Any ideas for that? 

Alexis F

JessicaSmith

Randi is suggesting you create an estimate that includes all the verbiage you need for the membership and use that.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

I was suggesting you add the membership to an estimate, are you talking about new memberships or existing membership renewals or both? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating