Stumped on the Map/Tech tracking...help?

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Okay ladies...you have all been so awesome at helping with my questions in the past and this morning (Happy Monday!) I am stumped on something. 

When I pulled up my dispatch this morning, I have techs showing on our map who are no longer with us...accounts were deactivated. I double checked the techs (under people) and the account were deactivated. When I hover over the techs name/face on the map it shows their last log in information...months ago. They haven't shown up like this before. Not that it is life threatening that they are there, but how do I remove them? Is there something in settings that got changed?

As always I appreciate you ladies tremendously!

4 REPLIES 4

dmbueno

It seems to have fixed itself...? Hooray!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I heard through a Sparks session that this is a known issue that many users are experiencing. You could contact support and have your name added to the support ticket.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

reneem

I noticed mine were there too!!! and it is funny because I never use that map, but wanted to look at something when I was trying to find a tech that's GPS wasn't working! So funny.

I am no help, but thinking that it may be new update issue, but like you said, not life threatening. I would send a screenshot to support!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

dmbueno

haha. Yeah. I don't usually use the map either, but accidentally tapped the space bar and it scrolled down and I was like, "Oh, hi Eric!" as his face popped up on the map. Yeah....Eric left us a year and a half ago...but it was a good reminder to shoot him a text and say hi!