We need YOUR feedback!

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As we continue to prepare for another great year of LadyTitans meetings, we would love to have some feedback from YOU! Is there anyone you would love to hear speak or topics that you are interested about? Drop a comment below to help us brainstorm on anything you may want to see next year! 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
9 REPLIES 9

alicia
New Contributor II

Hi all! I'm new to LadyTitans and appreciate all the info and resources I've gotten so far. Some of the topics I'm interested in are; Best practices for Business Management in the trades, Tips on recruiting new Technicians, and possibly a resource page where we can share referrals to different businesses we really like. For example, I'm currently looking into better work shirt options for our technicians and getting a couple of work vans wrapped. Thanks in advance!

reneem

Welcome!!!!  Ohh! I love a recommendation/resource page! Added to the future idea list!

-- Work Vans on designing a wrap, I love YellowDog Creative. they just helped us design a wrap with a super short time crunch! And it is awesome! Highly Recommend!

Here are some more resources for you! Click the links below to add our two monthly meetings to your calendar! Can't wait to "meet" you soon!

MONTHLY MEETING:

On the 3rd Tuesday of every month we host a monthly zoom meeting where we discuss a targeted topic with our LadyTitans often speaking about business operations, mental health, mindset, leadership, employee engagement, business processes and so much more, our speakers are phenomenal, and we have a different speaker and topic each month.

When: Every 3rd Tuesday of Every Month

How to AttendYou can sign up for these meetings here.

LadyTitans Lounge:

On the second Wednesday of every month we host our LadyTitans Lounge is a place where we can come together mid-month to chat about anything that might be on our minds and network to meet other women in the trades and their allies. Join us for a mid-week coffee or meal break and to just chat!

When: Every 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
How to Attend: Link to join and sign up here

JessicaSmith

I love the idea of a resource page!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

Love this suggestion!! Added to the list! Who else can you all think of?! or maybe a topic that you are passionate about, or would love more info on?

VickiGibiault

I like when we focus on non-industry specific topics related to personal growth, communication, etc. Also, book club!!

reneem

Yes! We will be getting another book club going soon! We have had a few requests for that. I am not sure if you were in the last book club last year, but did you like the format of meeting virtually every two weeks to talk about a few of the chapters?

Thank you for the feedback!

JessicaSmith

Renae the Appliance Repair Tech! 

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

VickiGibiault

I love her videos!

JessicaSmith

She's awesome! I learned that I only need 2 tbsp of laundry detergent from her.