COLOR CODE ON HOLD JOBS

tammypoulsen
New Contributor

Paused jobs are color-coded on the Dispatch Board. They appear as a yellow color. That's my prompt to take action to resolve the job to a Complete status (i.e. order parts, reschedule, etc.). Jobs that are on "HOLD" are not color-coded. They don't change color. Therefore, I have no way of knowing anything needs to happen because to me, it already looks like the job is "Complete." It's so much faster to see it color coded on the dispatch board than look for it in a list. PLEASE DO THIS!!!

4 REPLIES 4

cmt6816
New Contributor

I am in total aggreance for this; I need this as well.  We do not use the PAUSE button and our hold generally means that the ticket needs attention from the office staff.  Making this happen to allow the HOLD to be changed to a different color would be such a life saver as far as saving time and casuing delay.  

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

If you put an appointment on hold, you're telling ServiceTitan that you won't be doing it that day and it is therefore removed from the dispatch board entirely and placed in the "hold" bucket in the job tray. You might be seeing a different (not on hold) appointment for the same job on the dispatch board. Keep in mind that hold status is per appointment, not per job

Rozie_Ricca
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have tags on ours for example :ordered part, pick up part, etc. This way we can see whats going on by looking at the board. 

Can you explain how you tag a Hold to indicate extra work, as you stated.  That would make my life so much easier!  How is shown on dispatch?  Different colors?