Dispatch Board Appearance and Notifications

shawncT_G
New Contributor II

There are a couple of things that would be great.

• The ability to change color or have a more distinct difference in color.  Some of our Team have a hard time distinguishing between the light grey of non working hours vs the technician being off.  This depends mostly on how vivid their screen is. 
  • Also for those who don't have the colors and what they signify it would be great to have On Call show up as well as the Orange since this can be seen from the Schedule View it would make sense to carry over to the Dispatch Board
  • Last but probably the most important is.  When manually scheduling a Technician it would be great to get a pop up notification like the one you would get with a Non Job Event that conflicts with an appointment when you go to schedule a Technician and it is either outside their work schedule or they are scheduled off.  Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 2.17.14 PM.png
6 REPLIES 6

shawncT_G
New Contributor II

Here is the idea # COMMUNITY-I-2211

shawncT_G
New Contributor II

Sorry all I didn't look at my notifications and see the request. or the advice.

Here is the New Ideas Post # COMMUNITY-I-2211

sambott1
Contributor

Has this been added to the ideas yet?

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Even if there was more contrast would be better! But putting different colors would be pretty sweet! Even customize it to your company colors! Add the idea ID here and I will vote!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

Go to the Ideas tab on the top right of the home screen and add this as a new idea then come back here and share the ID number!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

beat me to it lol

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions