Interested in providing feedback on the Dispatch board's upcoming Weekly view?

DanielHor
New Contributor II

Hello ST Community!
I am a user experience researcher with ServiceTitan, working on an upcoming feature for the Dispatch board.
Currently, we're testing designs for the new Weekly view and we'd like some user feedback to provide some direction.

I have already contacted some of you on this through our Maze testing platform because of your past participation  in our studies -- thank you very much for those who have already provided us feedback!

However, I know there are others here who might not yet be involved but who are interested in providing feedback so that we can ultimately create something that works best for users.

I am primarily looking for Dispatchers, or people who regularly use the Dispatch board to do things like schedule appointments for technicians as part of their job.
If this is you, please take our brief test through your desktop / laptop computer by clicking on this link: https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tm0B

Thank you!
Daniel

3 REPLIES 3

DanielHor
New Contributor II

Thank you everyone for providing feedback to our latest designs -- there's already some buzz and discussion in our team with the feedback!

I'm closing the study links shortly so that we can finalize the data we've received.
If you didn't manage to participate this time around, don't worry -- our Dispatch team is still working on multiple improvements, so there will be future opportunities.
Thank you all again -- I will be in touch!

michaelburns
New Contributor III

one! looking forward to its launch, thanks!

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback on this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC