Update is cumbersome

dayphc_g
New Contributor II

The latest update is cumbersome for our office staff.  It takes more clicks to verify valid phone numbers or email addresses on accounts, where as previously we could see those things at a glance. Very inefficient for busy days.

Ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

BKripp19
Contributor

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 Please vote for them to let us keep the option to use the old version! We are struggling with this monstrosity on a regular basis and this is our slow time of year. When we get busy as the weather warms up, we are going to be SCREWED 

dayphc_g
New Contributor II

When a call comes in and our dispatchers are trying to capture the essence of the call they can not quickly verify the contact info without making about 5 extra clicks. That makes the customer wait too long while dispatch looks for or adds contact info.  (or dispatch just won't do it because of the time and volume of calls coming in)

Some of the updates ST has made are beneficial but the pull-up time for a new screen to open seems to be slower with each update and "improvement." 

I appreciate innovation and love new ideas, but only if they are beneficial to work flow. 

Thank you for letting me air my thoughts.

Chris Krumholz

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Do you have the job booking screen set up so that new pages open (job opens at side of page) or do you have an eyeball icon right beside the customer and location info?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

dayphc_g
New Contributor II

so that new pages open (job opens at side of page) 

MirandaMel

You could try changing the preferences to not open that flyout and then it would have the eyeball icon beside it, kind of the way it used to be.  This might make it a bit easier to navigate on one page than having all the extra tabs open?

MirandaMel_0-1698952034693.png

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

dayphc_g
New Contributor II

Thank you

Officemanager
New Contributor

I also find that whenever I try to add email address for a new customer, it will not take it. 

MirandaMel

Is it the extra clicks to get to the "Contact Methods" section of the profile that is causing it to be cumbersome?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE