Titan Score using Chat

Ameredith
New Contributor

It seems our Titan Score is going down because of our response time using Chat. Our CSR's Respond immediately. Not even a minute goes by. Could anyone give me some insight on how to increase our score or what is causing our score to go down because of chat? Is it necessary to close the thread every time? 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Nwoodard0923
New Contributor III

Is there a way to pull a report with their average response time?

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @Ameredith! The "Use Chat to stay connected with your customers" section in Titan Advisor is looking at two things!

1.)  Percent of chat threads (excluding those marked as spam) which are either closed or where the last message is outbound by an office user, last 7 days

2.)  Average response time of incoming messages that were replied to over the last week, in minutes

If your CSRs are answering the incoming chats quickly, it could be that the chat threads aren't being closed out or they didn't send the last message! I would recommend starting to look into that. Please let me know if you have any questions! 🙂

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Additionally, turn on an autoresponder for when you are out of office. Otherwise, the chats that come in while you are closed will have response times of hours or days!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Totally agree with @JessicaSmith - that Autoresponder can really help with this portion of TitanScore.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert