Job Creation Date

sanapol
New Contributor

Hi!  New member here...Is there a way to see when a job was created?  For example, if  a call comes in today but requests to be scheduled for the end of the week, can I see "Date Created" TODAY, Start Date: END OF WEEK, End Date: COMPLETED DATE.  When I search under Jobs I only see the First Appointment and Last Appointment Date columns. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello! So I looked through the search and didn't find exactly what you are asking for. However I do know there are reports that you are able to make that will reflect all of those things you mentioned! I will share a photo below! Please let me know if this is what you're talking about 🙂 

Screenshot 2023-04-26 160942.png

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

View solution in original post

heather_4
Contributor

Maybe this is not what your looking for, but in the screen shot below, in the job you can scroll to the bottom under history of the job and it is there what, when and what time it was created. I have have completely misunderstood your question though lol 

heather_4_1-1682599816159.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

heather_4
Contributor

Maybe this is not what your looking for, but in the screen shot below, in the job you can scroll to the bottom under history of the job and it is there what, when and what time it was created. I have have completely misunderstood your question though lol 

heather_4_1-1682599816159.png

Came here to suggest this!  This is the most efficient way I've found.

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

MadisonChicken

Hello! So I looked through the search and didn't find exactly what you are asking for. However I do know there are reports that you are able to make that will reflect all of those things you mentioned! I will share a photo below! Please let me know if this is what you're talking about 🙂 

Screenshot 2023-04-26 160942.png

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks