Text Messages based on job type

AlexFandI
New Contributor

I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in this. We want to be able to text our customers a different message based on what job type it is. So in our case, we have sales, service, and install calls. We would like texting to be different based on the call. Anyone else run into this? I was told this isn't a service at this time but posting in here could help start the process to get it implemented?

5 REPLIES 5

AlexFandI
New Contributor

I did add it to the Ideas tab if you guys wanna go vote for it. I'm new to the Service Titan community so I did not know where to post but thank you for letting me know where.

Voted!  Here's the link for anyone following this topic...

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-2521

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I would definitely recommend adding this to the ideas page in community so people can vote for this idea and then it may gain some movement. I can see how this could be convenient.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Great idea!  I'd vote for this if you submitted it

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

celiachurch01
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

You could accomplish this using a third party program such as CHIIRP. It has API access and can allow you to create campaigns filtered by job type or business unit that are triggered on job dispatch. This allows you to send text messages to clients based on a variety of criteria.

A common use case for this that I see in the CHIIRP community is creating a dispatch text that goes out when CHIIRP recognizes a non-member customer. This dispatch text can include something like, "ask your service expert about our membership program" to increase membership sales. You could configure a similar message based on memberships or any other criteria that CHIIRP can pick up. It also allows you to send email blasts, ringless voicemails, etc so it's a phenomenal marketing tool.