Reviews Process

t_joner
New Contributor III

Greetings to all Titans,

I have a question regarding review generation. To me there are a few methods in which to garnish the reviews, outside of the employee on site obtaining a review. In my opinion, this is the best and most efficient way.

Which way has your market tend to lean when it comes to receiving the most amount of reviews from customers?

1) Utilize the feature in Service Titan that sends a review to every customer.

2) Call the customers the next day to ask for a review.

3) Utilize a text based numeric system, 0-10, through the automated survey. Then send out a review link through a third party program, i.e. Podium, to solicit reviews.

If there is another method I am leaving out,  please let me know.

Thank you,

Timothy Joner

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We had a lot of success with the ST text and adding our google link. Now we have Marketing Pro and have seen even more reviews because we can customize the survey more. We also pay our techs a spiff if they get mentioned by name in a 5 star google review and the tech who has the most at the end of each month gets a bigger spiff. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

MirandaMel

I agree with Randi...the text feature inside ST seems to get the most response, but never gives much for feedback as people just send a number because it is easy.  Google review links help provide the best feedback (good or bad) and allows us to react swiftly.  Diving into Reputation Management soon and will see the difference that makes!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SGhirard
Contributor II

The review sending and receiving is one of the most important parts of your brand to automate and make as efficient as possible for yourself. 
If we use automation ( a tool to help you could be reputation management) the process of asking for a review starts with the marketing piece using keywords you want your customer to recall during the entire customer journey
Then it goes to the csr script where they alert the customer that we will be asking for and appreciate a response on the review... etc
Then it goes to tech, fsr, install scripts to remind them that they will be receiving a text and email... etc then we follow up via email and DM ( depending on the time frame and can also be segmented by business unit or job type conversion) thanking them and asking if they would refer, or nurturing them... 

Once we receive a review it becomes another process of response, there are multiple strategies here, but Reputation will draft a response from TI for you, you can edit. All review responses should be handled quickly and efficiently. We made this a part of our HCOP process and digital speed team.

The goal for any business is to be as automated and efficient as possible and when the programs are within one system it makes it easier on the team and marketer, which decreases the time of work, and time is money that hits the bottom line. Hope this helps!

MirandaMel

I agree with Randi...the text feature inside ST seems to get the most response, but never gives much for feedback as people just send a number because it is easy.  Google review links help provide the best feedback (good or bad) and allows us to react swiftly.  Diving into Reputation Management soon and will see the difference that makes!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

RandiThompson

We had a lot of success with the ST text and adding our google link. Now we have Marketing Pro and have seen even more reviews because we can customize the survey more. We also pay our techs a spiff if they get mentioned by name in a 5 star google review and the tech who has the most at the end of each month gets a bigger spiff. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating