Bulk Follow Up Notes for Recurring Service Events

triciamccoy
New Contributor II

Catching up on scheduling overdue maintenance appointments and what I like to do is send a "mass" email template from Outlook to the exported list of email addresses and then book from the replies that I get.  I've always had amazing response this way in short periods so each time I've been tasked to catch up overdue recurring services - that is my go-to.  

The issue I have is logging the follow up.  The process is > Recurring Service page, select Log a Follow Up, select Sent Email from the Log Template drop down, check Copy to Location Notes, check Copy to Customer Notes, select Save.

My issue : as easy as it is to export the list to get the email addresses from - why can't I find an easy process to log the Sent Email follow up note to ALL of the accounts AT ONE TIME ?  

When the list populates from the criteria on the Follow Up tab, Recurring Service Events - Service Titan used to not have the option to select records.  I was hoping being about to select records would give more options than exporting.  Is there something I am overlooking ?  

As much as I love Service Titan - I've been away from it for almost 4 years and feel like a beginner by how much has CHANGED...and I was a guru at it ! 🙂 

Any suggestions / solutions are GREATLY appreciated !

You're welcome for meeting me !
11 REPLIES 11

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Oh man- you've got my wheels turning. Wouldn't it be great if you could tell Zapier to send an email and log a follow up for any recurring service x days past due (or due in y days) or something like that? Using Zapier for follow ups would be a game changer!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Haven't messed in Zapier but as much as I keep hearing about it - I'm going to check it out. 

You're welcome for meeting me !