Phones Pro: Best account for Sales Reps?

Scastellon0930
New Contributor

Does anyone know what type of phones pro account would be best for sales representatives? We are not sure whether it would be technician, standard, or advanced seat. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello, I have had this question internally in the past and here is how we did it and why.  Depends on role and supporting roles.  I.e if a sales person works primary in the office like an inside sales representative I'd go with either an basic seat unless they support the call center (add to call centers, auto click bubble etc w/ advanced).  If the person is an outside sales rep presenting in mobile we'd get them a tech login.  

Hope this helps!  happy new year and good luck!

View solution in original post

robert18
New Contributor II

If they're only making outbound sales calls the basic seat.
The advanced seat is mostly designed for CSRs and pretty much the only difference between basic and advanced is being able to accept inbound call bubbles easier, and the extra money that they will charge you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

robert18
New Contributor II

If they're only making outbound sales calls the basic seat.
The advanced seat is mostly designed for CSRs and pretty much the only difference between basic and advanced is being able to accept inbound call bubbles easier, and the extra money that they will charge you. 

Steveng

Hello, I have had this question internally in the past and here is how we did it and why.  Depends on role and supporting roles.  I.e if a sales person works primary in the office like an inside sales representative I'd go with either an basic seat unless they support the call center (add to call centers, auto click bubble etc w/ advanced).  If the person is an outside sales rep presenting in mobile we'd get them a tech login.  

Hope this helps!  happy new year and good luck!