True Ringless Voicemail

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2130

The current voicemail drop in PhonesPro is a joke.  You have to wait for the phone call to ring, listen to the customers voicemail and then you can drop your message.  You also have to go into your settings in dialpad and set your default voicemail drop versus being able to select a message out of a few pre-recorded messages in Service Titan.  We like to give courtesy calls, reminders, and call on followup.  With all the spam calls everyone gets, especially during election season, it would be nice to have a quick, more customizable and more semi automated capability for True Ringless Voicemail.  I get an offer to buy a house I sold 3 years ago 2 times a day and so I know this is possible.  Quick use case is dropping a voicemail onto a customer and letting them know you will be calling within the next 30 minutes to schedule their install job that has been on hold, or dropping a quick voicemail to let them know they are confirmed on the schedule for the first appointment of the morning and to call the office with any questions.  There are MANY other use cases that would make this feature a very powerful tool as I doubt with the current functionality that very many people actual use it even though it is touted as a great sales feature for phonespro.   

Element Mist
7 REPLIES 7

reneem

It is funny, we finally get the option to sign up for phones pro and then get voicemail drop, but now more! I love how all our brains think... this is cool, but what would be cooler issss...... hahaha. I am on the same page with you though! this sounds very useful and time saving!!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AdamCronenberg

You will have this idea in the back of your head when you see what is involved to drop a voicemail and it will drive you nuts, lol!!  

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

We JUST got on phones pro two weeks ago- I'm really excited to try voicemail drop and the powerdialer. VM drop would definitely be better if it was like this!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

We don't have Phones Pro and I hear lots of negative chatter about it, I'll be interested to hear how you like it in the long run! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

Happy to have a conversation with you on it if you want to set up call.  Send me a direct message and I will send you my calendly and we can schedule something.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

So far we LOVE IT!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

AdamCronenberg

@BCN  Anything you can do here???  

Element Mist