visual of audio when listening to a call

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2129

It would be nice when listening to a call recording if you could visual see the audio of when someone is talking and when someone is not.  Oftentimes, managers need to review calls when there is an escalation and that normally means there is a lot of hold time.  It would be nice to see a flat line where the customer is on hold and then be able to drag or fast-forward to the section where you see talking happen again as these escalations calls tend to be long and it would save a tremendous amount of time in call reviews to have this simple visual.

Element Mist
6 REPLIES 6

RandiThompson

This would be handy for me, there are times I need to discreetly "listen" to a call and my office is in the middle of dispatch so being able to just read it would be great. #voted

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

reneem

I wish transcription was not in Phones Pro! I love this idea though, a time stamp would be nice!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

Another great idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

MikeFasy
New Contributor

Great idea!!

Ccjohnson
New Contributor II

DO THEY HAVE A TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL . THAT WOULD BE NICE TO

AdamCronenberg

Phones Pro has call transcription but you have to go find it in Phones Pro as the transcription doesn't live in Service Titan.  That was another thing I posted in the ideas section last night.  

Element Mist