Membership Renewals

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am working on setting the KPI's for membership renewals within office.  What is your KPI on this?  We are struggling with people renewing, so this is something that I want to set a good number too to make sure that it is realistic.

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing
3 REPLIES 3

krista-gac
Contributor II

We are going to work towards it being an ongoing agreement! However, a statistic that I read through an EGIA article last year I think stated that the KPI would be an average of 85% or higher. 

Do you offer 1 plan option or multiple? It would always be our goal in discussing with the client that if they no longer wanted the higher tier plans to renew them and keep them at least on the lower plan. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

MirandaMel

We are still working on setting ours up, but we will be the same as @JessicaSmith ...ongoing with no expiry.  However, a company I was previously at had yearly expirations and each month a dedicated CSR would generate the estimates for renewals and follow up on them.  It is pretty tedious to do.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

JessicaSmith

Our memberships never expired- even our annuals are ongoing. Renewal isn't a KPI we track.

At my old company annuals expired and monthly were perpetual. But we weren't good at grabbing the renewals in office- techs did it in the field on the last maintenance.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions