BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Check out more resources on how to get started in this Community article.

6 Comments
RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@BCN when is auto batching going to start working again????

Monica-Barndt
Former Titan

@RandiThompson - check out Gene's latest update in the Beta group! Resolved plus some other tidbits.

RandiThompson

I just got it set back up and going! Thanks!

jbulman
New Contributor III

I have customers that have a 0.00 balance but an invoice showing as overdue on the new customer page in the invoice table and in the invoice aging in the new transaction hub.  Is there a workaround to get those invoices to show as paid and if not there needs to be a way to apply adjustments/refunds to invoices or maybe manually change the paid status.

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@jbulman under the filters, uncheck this:

CleanShot 2023-02-02 at 09.45.33@2x.png

jbulman
New Contributor III

Thanks. But that is adding 0.00 invoices. I want to remove customers who have a 0.00 customer balance.

I think I found the issue is that invoices that were "paid" with an adjustment invoice are still showing as overdue, which is something on the back end on how "paid" status is determined.  Just like how you can apply credits now there should be an option to apply adjustments to invoices so then they don't show as partially paid or overdue when in fact the customer has a 0.00 balance.  The image I have here shows that these invoice amounts are showing up in the buckets on the top in transaction hub and I can't find a way to remove it since there is not a filter by customer balance and these invoices are paid so I don't want these includedScreenshot 2023-02-02 085515.pngScreenshot 2023-02-02 085623.png