3 Day Call Board

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Does anyone have a good cost-effective solution for a auto-updating 3 day call board internally with Service Titan?  I have seen a few dashboards but have not found something I am happy with that meets our needs and aesthetics of what we are currently using (Google sheets, manually updated).  Been struggling with this issue for years and do not have an effective solution. 

5 REPLIES 5

mquigley

I do find Capacity Planning to be cumbersome for the idea of 3 day call board. Also, when you use Schedule technicians and make a mistake or want to make an update, you can't delete one technician, you have to mass delete. It would be cool too if you hover over the tech on the dispatch board and it lets you know they stats quick or you can highlight a "hot tech of the week" 

Msimeonoff
New Contributor II

We use Capacity Planning and all of our jobs always hit the unassigned board when scheduled. From there, our dispatch team assigns jobs to the correct technicians based off average tickets, skills, new unit opportunity conversions, etc. We only allow our technicians to see the call they are working on so they aren't looking into their future jobs. Once they complete a job, they are then able to dispatch themselves to the next job. While techs are working on jobs the dispatchers are able to move calls around as needed and the techs wouldn't have any idea. Its a win-win for us because the CSR's can continue filling the boards without worrying about who the call needs to be assigned to and the DSR's are able to maximize every call. 

If you have any additional questions or want to hop on a call/screen share I'm more than happy to help. My email is Maria@DayAndNightAir.com

Msimeonoff
New Contributor II

Are you currently using Capacity Planning? That shows 7 days at a time, but we have replaced our 3-day call board with this. There is some manual work, but once it is set it is great. 

Steveng

I've looked into that option.  Difficulty we have is that we dispatch one call at a time with placeholder techs for the jobs, instead of using the unassigned job tray.  We would have to change up a lot of other workflows that make more sense then the changeup.  May revisit it since it was quite awhile ago.  

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I love this question! I know there are a lot of companies who like to look at the next three days seamlessly... so I'm anxious to hear what others are doing!