Call bubble glitch

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Has anyone else had trouble this week where some calls that come through are not creating a call bubble? I have had a handful of calls where no call bubble appears for the phone call. I've also had a few calls where a bubble will appear but it doesn't populate the customer info for me although they are an existing client. I've never had this happen before. Is anyone else having this glitch this week?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
6 REPLIES 6

kmorgan
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Khiana

Were you able to find a solution to the missing call bubble issue?  We have started to experience the same issue.

Thanks

Kelli Morgan

Superior Water & Air

Kelli

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

It seems that whenever there is a new ST update, we have a lot of glitches happen. Chat messages not sending, only receiving partial chat messages, receiving many different error codes, the system being slower, etc. So this could be part of the problem this week as I know there is an update.

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

It had been resolved but then this week I have been starting to experience it again on and off. Interesting you are experiencing it now too.

Khiana Klatt

Daniel_Rajotte

We've had two reports this week of customer info not auto-populating despite being an existing customer. Once the CSR typed in the phone number it was able to find the customer's account though.

MadisonChicken

Same have had this happen before. Typically if I refresh my page it will come back up. But a few times, in the past, this has happened and none of our CSR's could see the call bubble. It is not a constant thing and I will say, majority of the time I am able to refresh the page. You are able to do this when you are on the call and it won't affect the call and the bubble will normally appear! Please let me know if this helps!

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Miranda

We have had this glitch a few times as well

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC