LadyTitan Check In - Are you fulfilling your 2023 goals?

TurquoiseB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Happy May!!!

I swear this year has been flying by. Time seems to move faster and faster every year. It is easy for us to lose sight of our goals or simply put them on hold, but if we want to grow and evolve we must be consistent. I had this realization last month and started to find ways to automate my life (remove daily obstacles by organizing/time management/add a daily habit) and set definite goals for the next 3 months.

Enough about me, how has your goal progress been this year? Have you stuck with your goals? Changed your goals? Put them on hold?

This is a judgement free zone and an open forum for your awareness and thought. Accountability and persistence are on the other side of your wants and desires.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel

Honestly, I have not consciously set any goals for this year.  My year started out very poorly by being laid off from a job where I felt I had very good job security.  I took 6 weeks of time to focus on "me" before coming into the job I am currently at and definitely have accepted that "things happen for a reason"...otherwise I wouldn't be here and loving my new position!

I love your goal to automate...it will definitely help move things along smoothly for you!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

Oddly my goals shifted.  I started at one company and reached their glass ceiling, so I moved along to another company.  My goals have shifted slightly, but I'll consider the raise in pay and the title change both as goals achieved!  

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

TurquoiseB

Yes! That is a quantum leap in time. So that goes beyond goals. Congratulations!

Thank you!!  The only thing I miss about the old job was that I had my own office and a little more autonomy.  I am so pleased to trade those things for harder work and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better pay.

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

MirandaMel

Honestly, I have not consciously set any goals for this year.  My year started out very poorly by being laid off from a job where I felt I had very good job security.  I took 6 weeks of time to focus on "me" before coming into the job I am currently at and definitely have accepted that "things happen for a reason"...otherwise I wouldn't be here and loving my new position!

I love your goal to automate...it will definitely help move things along smoothly for you!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

TurquoiseB

Life is funny that way. You think you want or need a certain thing then it shifts you to something better. I always get my best lessons that way. I am happy you are at a new job you LOVE. Life is for living and loving.