NEW - ST Canadian user group to launch soon!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello hello to my fellow lady Titans!! 👋 👧 

Are any of you working in Canada in your role? 🍁 I am working closely with @CassandraDMC@MirandaMel along with a few other beautiful minds to create a ST group that is designed specifically for Canadian users! This group will have a place to drop ideas/features you would like to see come to Canada, a place to share resources, a spot to share your wins or challenges, a place to share workarounds/tips, etc. We are so excited to launch this group in a few weeks. If you are interested in being invited to join our group when it officially launches, please comment below so we can reach out to you at launch time! 🚀 

We cannot wait to meet other fellow Canadian ST users through this new avenue and work towards building a stronger community together! 🤝 This group could grow to become such a valuable resource if we all work together to help it grow. I hope to "see" some of you amazing ladies there!

Please comment here! 👇 

(Also.... this is totally my #winoftheweek ... I am so happy to see this dream coming to fruition finally! Eek! 🎉)

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
9 REPLIES 9

ToniF
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hoping someone in here can help another CDN. I had to update to QuickBooks Enterprise 2023 on July 1st for payroll tax purposes. I needed to install a new web connector and now I cannot get it to work.  I have chatted with support, I have call technical support, I have had my IT people come in on my dime to make sure my QB file and WebConnector file were in the same spot.  Each time a different ST person contacts me because they are going to help me get this fixed its the SAME steps, I swear I can download the web connector and set up the the connection with my eyes closed!  I have done it SO MANY times that I think I am on my 67th test. TWICE I connected with different connections, one I exported a single payment  WOOT WOOT!  Once I was able to map my chart of accounts, BUs, reconcile customers and all that but then I try to export and NOPE I get a notification that says " you have to set up a Quickbooks Desktop file with an active connection on the Settings page"  

Anyone have any suggestions or maybe someone that was able to help them .  My CSM has flagged her manager and escalated it to the director of technical support - not sure WHY it took so long but I am so TIRED and FRUSTRATED because I have not posted anything to QBs since June 29th and I haven't been able to close off my month end. 

ToniF

I am so in! 

I am part of a few groups that just don't quite understand that there is a difference between CDN users and US users.  I mention GST and I get alot of 🤔 .  Looking forward to this group! 💃

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yes! We have also found that users in other groups cannot always understand our problems because sometimes they are Canadian specific. So happy to have interest in this group! I will add you to the list of people I reach out to once we launch in July!

Khiana Klatt

jwarren
New Contributor III

@KhianaKlatt this is awesome! Thank you for spearheading this. 🇨🇦

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thank you SO much. You are awesome! I requested having you as our CSM to help manage this group. Any word back yet if you will be available to help launch this group with us?

Khiana Klatt

kristent
New Contributor II

This is fantastic! Please count me in and I'd love to help in any way I can! 

I am the service manager of Temprite Climate Solutions in Courtenay, BC

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I will add you to our list. Once the group launches we will send you an invitation to join or reach out to you! Thanks for your interest.

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel

So excited to be on the ground level of this group!  I am very much looking forward to having fellow Canadians join us!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

So happy to have you aboard for this project! I am really looking forward to connecting with other Canadian users! This is going to be an amazing networking opportunity.

Khiana Klatt