Pantheon Tips....

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Only a few days to go!!! I have seen multiple posts on facebook groups of people asking what to wear and what to bring and thought I would ask here for some tips. It is my first time going and my co-worker this morning asked if I had made a list of what to pack/bring. 

I know clothes (and pjs *wink wink*)...but the business casual part? Is that a stern thing? We want to represent our company, but our "uniforms" are t-shirts. We live in jeans and t-shirts here. Will that be ok? Are jean shorts ok? Or do we need dress pants? And I know someone mentioned that since it is indoors, the conference center can get chilly, to bring long sleeves just in case...? And what about the evening events? Is that dressier, should we be dressing up for that? Do I need to bring a dress?

For the sessions...to take notes, should I bring a laptop, or will tablets work? Notebook and paper? Any recommendations? 

And I already have an extra bag for swag (I've heard the stories...) and red nail polish 🙂 ... then the obvious toiletries and chargers...bathing suit for the pool... Am I missing anything? 

I have the CVent app and we have already gone through and kind of scheduled our sessions...are there any sessions on Pricebook? I didn't see anything?

I appreciate you all and really am so excited to finally meet you all!!! EEeekkkK!

6 REPLIES 6

cynthiamarrufo

Hey there! 

My first time going was last year. My first day I wore a dress and some flats and took this big tote purse only to find everyone in jeans/leggings and t-shirts OH and they gave us ST bookbags so I was lugging two bags around and it was pretty annoying. I took a notebook and my laptop but the bag came with a small journal and pens which I used for notes. It was a pretty casual event but we were also outdoors last year. The second day I wore some sandals, a romper and a cardigan and I felt more comfortable. It was a lot of walking so wear comfy shoes! For the other events I would suggest something nicer! A dress should be fine. 

dmbueno

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Been kind of worried I'd be too casual. And I heard that the appreciation party is being held at the House of Blues...which is a rather relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

BayleeR

I was hoping to know all of this too!!! ❤️ Following! Thanks for asking! 

AKUMP

Following this as well! First time going and I'm the only one there from my company, excited to see you all! 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

cynthiamarrufo

I'm the only one from my company as well! 

Miranda

Great questions @dmbueno! I'm all ears on this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC