Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

Hi! My name is Danielle Combs. I live in Boise Idaho and I am the Program Manager for Customer & Partner relations at ServiceTitan. I have been with ST 6yrs as an employee and was a customer before that. I was ST's first ever remote employee and industry hire. I am married to my amazing husband Chris who is also in the trades and we have 3 dogs Dutchess (11yr Dalmatian), Remington (10yr English Springer Spaniel) & Decker (2yr Dalmatian). We love fishing and being outdoors and go out at least 1-2x per week. 

AshleyB

Word on the streets is that @DanielleCombs makes the BEST smoked salmon! 😉

It's Ara's favorite 🙂
Getting ready to make another big batch next weekend. 

JessicaSmith

My name is Jessica Woodruff Smith. I live in Chicopee, MA and I currently work for AirWorks Solutions (remotely) in Camarillo, CA as the Process Manager. They are new to ServiceTitan and brought me in to help develop SOPs and best practices both in ServiceTitan and for the business as a whole- I've been there for about a month. Prior to that, I worked for my dad's HVAC company for 15 years until he sold it in 2021 and have done just about every office job there is from basic filing to CSR to Finance. I worked for the acquiring company for about a year in the IT department as the ServiceTitan product owner for 20ish tenants.

I've been using ServiceTitan since 2018 and I LOVE IT.

I also am one of the founders of LadyTitans. I'm passionate about empowering women in the trades, both in the field and in the office. My current company is woman-owned and 75% of the leadership team is female!

AshleyB

That’s awesome, I didn’t realize 75% of the leaders were women 🙌🏼♥️

RandiThompson

Hi y’all I’m Randi Thompson I have worked for Bill Joplin’s Air Conditioning and Heating in McKinney Texas since 2007. I started as a receptionist then service dispatcher now I’m the Service Operations Manager/ST project manager since we went live with ST in March of 2021. I also dabble in IT, marketing, managing our phone system, tablets and cell phones and a little bit of everything else lol. I’m a little obsessed with our Titan score, had a blast at Pantheon, am a little OCD, love to fish, have 2 amazing kids and a decent husband (j/k he’s great). 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

Welcome, and wow! that is a lot of hats to wear. 🤠 We are glad you are here and appreciate you participating in our new group!