Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

JessicaSmith

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!

scroft
New Contributor II

Heeeeey!  My name is Syd Croft.  I am a Customer Success Manager at ServiceTitan.  I previously worked in the industry prior to working at ServiceTitan.  I am passionate about learning new things.  I have a husband and three kids (9, 12 and 14) and we all are avid gamers.  A couple of us are anime fans as well.  We have nearly all gaming systems that were first released in the 80's (Sega, Nintendo, etc) all the way up to the new Playstation 5.  I am personally a big Legend of Zelda fan.  Another tidbit about myself is that I was a competitive bodybuilder (specifically the Figure category) for five years.  Fitness is still and will always be a lifestyle for me.

I am excited to be apart of LadyTitans and look forward to connecting with everyone!

AshleyB

That’s awesome syd, the bodybuilder lifestyle is not easy! 

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

scroft
New Contributor II

Thank you Monica!

JessicaSmith

So great to meet you! Love seeing the ST support for LadyTitans

Syd forgot to mention, that she has stepped up to the volunteer plate to help run the community for LadyTitans! Thank you for this Syd, you are appreciated! ♥

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for starting this thread Jessica! 

Hey everyone, I'm Angie Snow. I live in Utah, and I am part of the Customer Experience team at ServiceTitan . Prior to that I was the owner of an HVAC company for 15 years. I LOVE home service industries and learning from others in the industry. I'm so excited that we will have this platform in community to connect, network, share and empower each other. 

AshleyB

Angie's the best!

JessicaSmith

❤️ Angie!!!